CSR, Inside Sales & SupportUnited Print. Signs. Graphics., Seattle's leading locally-owned and operated printing and reprographics company, is growing! Our outstanding reputation is built upon our commitment to delivering extraordinary customer service and we are looking for new team members who are equally as determined to always put our customers first.
We have opportunities in all departments and are looking for experienced printing professionals. Located in downtown Seattle, we are easily accessible by bus, light rail, and the Sounder train, and parking is available on site. We work on a variety of exciting projects with customers all over the Puget Sound region.
This Customer Service Representative position is responsible for supporting the growth and development of the walk-in and e-commerce department by assisting customers with estimates and online order placement, and managing complex printing projects from start-to-finish.Responsibilities:
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a digital print or sign shop, have a comprehensive knowledge of file preparation and pre-press environment, and will understand the steps involved in preparing offset print projects. Must be comfortable communicating with customers in all types of industries and environments, and be prepared to work closely with production team to meet their needs.
- Assisting customers with order and estimate inquiries via phone, live chat, e-mail, web meetings, and in-person.
- Accurate intake and understanding of customers’ printing/ordering needs and communicating best solutions.
- Able to manage customer's order from start to finish - intake of print specs, estimation of internal job costs, providing customer pricing, reviewing print ready files, prepping order for production, collecting payment, and ensuring that the job is completed on timeline requested.
- Communicating effectively with all departments, co-workers, and vendors in order to meet the customer's needs - recognizing best practices and internal workflow channels to achieve effective results.
- Previous experience in print or sign industry, with focus on customer and internal production support.
- Positive, upbeat personality, MUST enjoy talking on the phone and in-person with customers. Able to communicate effectively via e-mail as well.
- You should be passionate and enthusiastic about print, design and sign industry.
- Comprehensive understanding of all the steps involved in coordinating print and sign projects for production.
- Must be technology-savvy. You will be working with the e-commerce department and must be comfortable walking customers through an online shopping experience.
- Basic understanding of graphic design. Experience with Adobe CS programs, variable data setup and light design/pre-press preferred.
- Must be a self-starter who is able to perform research, ask questions, and work with confidence to complete internal and client projects without supervision.
- Able to learn new software and new technology quickly and comfortably on your own. Experience with Pressero and/or online sales CRM is helpful, but not necessary. HTML, SEO & PPC principles also helpful, but not necessary.