Aluminum Sign Printing OptionsOur aluminum signs are produced using our sharp quality flatbed digital printers.
- Quantities: 1-50, no minimum
- Sizes: 12"x18" | 12"x24" | 18"x24" | 20"x30" | 22"x28" | 24"x24" | 24"x36" | 24"x48"
- Sign Material: 3 mil Dibond Aluminum
- Printed Sides: Single-Sided or Double-Sided
- Upgrade Option: For long-term use signs, we recommend our upgraded aluminum signs printed on vinyl, mounted on aluminum, with a UV reflective lamination
- Corners: Choose from our standard square corners or upgrade to rounded corners
- Drilled Holes: Choose this option if you need holes to hang your sign. Provide drilling specifications in the Additional Instructions box or include in your art file.
Production Turnaround Time
Options: 5-6 Business Days | 3-4 Business Days | 1-2 Business Days (10 pieces or less).
Day one begins the business day after you have placed your order. For example, an order placed between 12:00 a.m. to 11:59 p.m on Monday with a 1-2 Business Day Turnaround Time would be completed by 4:30 p.m. on Wednesday at the latest. If you selected FedEx delivery, your job would be shipped out Wednesday. If you selected Will Call, you would be able to pick up your job at 4:30 p.m. on Wednesday. If you are in King County and selected Local Delivery, your job would be delivered before 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday.
We are open Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
ProofingWe offer free digital PDF proofs for you to ensure that your text and graphic placement is correct. A small hard copy proof is available for an additional fee. Select "Hard Copy Proof, Will Call" if you are local and will be coming in to pick up your proof or "Hard Copy Proof, Ship" for a proof to be sent via overnight service. Your proof will be printed within 48 hours of placing your order. The production turnaround time starts once your proof has been approved.
File PreparationPlease review our file preparation tips before submitting your order to make sure that your print project is set up for optimal printing results.
Custom Quotes & Design ServicesIf the print options you are seeking are not available on this page, please request a custom quote. Our large format department can print on many interesting substrates, including wood, metal, plastic, and glass. We also have the ability to custom route unique shapes and designs.